08 December 2015

Read:: Defy (Brothers of Ink and Steel Book 3) by Allie Juliette Mousseau


Hmmm....Have you heard of Allie Juliette Mousseau???? If not, you need too. I was introduced to with her series "The North Brothers" and then we had "Brothers of Ink and Steel". These boys are all from heavy hitting backgrounds and have came such a long way to overcome everything thrown at them. 

In "Defy", we are re-introduced to Ryder and meet Rachel on one of his tasks. This book was laid out differently than other books, lots of action and it was a long time before two main characters even met each other. Allie does a great job placing you in the sexy Bounty Hunter's head and taking you through his way of thinking to complete the job. I devoured this book in a few hours over 2 days.

As always some familiar faces are in the book, the brothers taking care of each other as always and giving each other real in your face shit while showing how much they love each other. 


And the Epilogue, holy cow, she almost had me ready to write her and ream her because I thought the worst. But at 100% all was well and I could breathe. 





Ryder Axton


I fight hard, fuck harder, and never let myself get personally involved.

But my assignment to apprehend Eduardo Miguel comes to a grinding halt when I find a missing federal witness held captive in his basement. Yeah, it becomes fucking
personal, fast!

Keeping Farrington safe, even if it--or more likely she--kills me, is now my only mission.
Earning her trust becomes more than a way to save both our lives, it's like an addictive drug.

I know I can protect her. I know I could pleasure her in one explosive night she'd always remember and I'd never forget.

What I don't know is how I could be falling so fucking hard. There's no way in hell I can let that happen; getting too close to me comes with an ominous curse that won't be defied.
I thought I had nothing to lose. I was wrong.

Rachel Farrington

I should've never taken that dangerous shortcut through the unlit alley to the frat party. 
It was where I saw a fellow student brutally murdered and how I made my way onto a cartel leader's hit list. As a federal witness, I thought I was safe in the protective custody of the FBI . . . that is until I woke up chained in the monster's basement.

When a powerful and lethal soldier claiming to be a bounty hunter shows up, I'm not sure if he's rescuing me or dragging me towards a greater hell. 
But after a series of experiences that defy death, the overwhelmingly sexy, dirty-minded, Navy Seal trained and hot blooded bounty hunter--who obviously plays by his own rules--just might win my trust.

He is not an ordinary man. He's strong, dark and deadly; his past is mysterious and his motives unreadable. 

He seems to be made of the stuff of myth and legend, and of ink and steel.

 Is Ryder Axton for real? Or is he employed by my captor for a more sinister purpose?
When death comes, can we Defy it... again?

 *DEFY is a STANDALONE novel within the series! You can START HERE and jump right into the Brothers of Ink and Steel world!