07 December 2015

Read:: Endure by SE Hall


Have you read the "Evolve" Series?? I received the first book "Emerge" free from Amazon during a special and was instantly hooked. I am in my early thirties but was instantly thrown back to my high school days. I had that boy I loved with all my heart, that boy that was my best friend, and we had a little group that actually I am still friends with a few. 

SE Hall follows this group of kids through the the first year of college and the changes that growing up that happens when out of the nest. Finding love for the first time is confusing, finding the one you are meant to be with blows you out of the water and she shows it. You feel what these kids are going through and if you have experienced it like me, it kinda takes you back. 

In Endure, we are with the Crew on an island for a destination wedding. The turn of events during the pre wedding festivities completely had my mouth to the floor. I so didn't see the unexpected way the book turned, but damn, she did it beautifully. And for those wondering, yes, Zack gets his happily ever after even though it took him a little longer than the others. 

In this book, I laughed (well of course Sawyer was there) I teared up and I was nervous for the Crew. 

Want to read about the wedding of the century for us Crew Fans!!??? One Click Now





Our vessel may have cracks and dings, tatters in its sail, and sometimes takes on water… but it still cuts through the waves with authority. 

Because of its Crew— bonded for life. 

Unsinkable. 

Will this be our final voyage… or just the beginning of a new chapter in our lives? 

Endure is best read following Emerge, Embrace, Entangled(novella) and Entice of the Evolve Series. There is also a companion novella, Baby Mama Drama, that contains events preceding those found in Endure. 

Mature audiences only.