19 November 2015

Read:: Roped In: An Armed & Dangerous Novel by LP Dover


The struggles of a few books hitting your kindle at the same time and having to wait to read something you know you need to read. This book is part of her Armed and Dangerous Series that have characters from her "A Gloves Off" Series. You do not need to have read any other book to follow along but really if you are going to read a series you should start at the beginning. Only my opinion.

Roped In followed Blake Evans to his family ranch after leaving North Carolina to run things. He is still doing undercover work and gets assigned a special project to protect the one and only superstar Hadley Rivers. There are a lot of funny parts in the beginning. Blake doesn't make it easy on Hadley at all assuming she is a spoiled stuck up Queen used to getting her way. The best part is that she proves him wrong time and time again able to help him with the ranch and soon a case that he is assigned on involving Hadley herself.

The two bat off of each other well and the dialogue is great, not a lot of unnecessary details and keeps you on your toes. I would have never suspected who and what happened to Hadley. LP definitely keeps you waiting for all the answers and you will not be disappointed.



**STANDALONE NOVEL** Who says a wild heart can’t be tamed? For years, I lived for the job and let it control me. Violence was all I knew. I protected, killed, and served. My name is Blake Evans, one of the best undercover cops in the country. I thought I was about to live a quiet life on my ranch in Wyoming until an old friend showed up and changed everything. He brought me her, Hadley Rivers, country music sensation and the one woman I couldn't have. I didn't want her but she had me completely roped in. My job is to protect her, to keep her away from some psycho who wants her for himself. However, there's more to her story than I was led to believe. I promised to keep her safe and I won't back down . . . even if I have to die trying. I can't let him have her.