12 November 2015

Mechanic by Alexa Riley





Everything was fine until that innocent little rich girl walked into my garage. Since the second I laid my eyes on her, all I've wanted to do is get my dirty hands on her pure body. 

There's one minor obstacle standing in my way, but I've got a plan. All I've got to do is claim her, and she’ll be mine forever. 

Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There's nothing but steamy scenes, babies trying to be made, and an obsessed bearded alpha hero claiming a virgin who will be his forever. If you want it hot and dirty, this is it! 

*whispers* There's a sweet smutty surprise at the end! 


This book was everything I thought it would be: dirty, fast, instalove, lots of drama and a happy ending. I originally wasn't going to purchase due to the fact that  I have lots of books on my kindle and i would read it another time, however there were lots of sharing and great reviews.

It finally got to me and I had to read about Paine and Penelope. You talk about a quick man, he took her and owned her before the end of the 3rd chapter. The author Alexa Riley did a great job telling a story completely in a short amount of book. Its not very long and there aren't deep details, she doesn't drone on about details you don't really need to know anyways. Its a fun sexy read. 

Buy the book or borrow on Kindle Unlimited 

Visit the Author's Page