12 November 2015

Re-read Worth the Fight by Vi Keeland


FYI, I do a lot of re reading, I buy and borrow a lot of books I have hundreds on the kindle, but I always go back to my favorites. I have my collections section full of my favorite authors and some of the best books. This Veterans Day, I spent re-reading this MMC Fighter Series, I love sports related books. I grew up loving sports, so putting a man in that I have always been interested in, in a book is right up my alley. If you are into sports men being the lead then this might be a good series for you as it follows the Lead, Nico in all three books. He is only the lead in this first book, but he is in a supporting role and we get to follow his relationship through the 3rd book. 

Vi Keeland is very talented and grabs you in the first chapter until the end. The epilogues are always interesting and gives you a little bit of closure with her characters. 


It didn't matter that the ref called it a clean hit. Nico Hunter would never be the same.


Elle has a good life. A job she loves, a great apartment, and the guy she's been dating for more than two years is a catch and a half. But it's boring...and she strives to keep it that way. Too many emotions are dangerous. Her own past is living proof of what can happen when you lose control.




Then Nico walks into Elle's office and everything changes...for both of them. But what can the tattooed, hard-bodied MMA fighter and the beautiful and always steady attorney have in common? A lot more than they bargained for.




***Author's note*** THIS IS A STAND-ALONE NOVEL. Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.


Go Buy or Borrow 

Give Vi Keeland some Love