13 November 2015

Third Base by Heidi McLaughlin


Released November 2, I have already swallowed this one up and am patiently waiting on the next on in "The Boys of Summer Series". This one had a twist that I kinda saw coming but the emotion behind it made me forget that I suspected anything. Ethan and Daisy melted my heart. The way that the author only had Ethan's point of view was surprising, I was expecting dual as most authors are doing these days, but we knew every dirty though Ethan had. 


**Standalone Novel** 

Ethan Davenport is already Boston’s most eligible bachelor. In his second season with the Boston Renegades he has set his eyes on the girl behind the visitors’ dugout. 

That girl is Daisy Robinson, a journalism student at the University of Boston and a die-hard Renegades fan. 

But with new found love comes challenges and Ethan and Daisy have to deal with his crazy schedule, school finals and his presence on her campus for some much needed media training. 
For Ethan nothing can come between him and Daisy, until a secret that she’s been keeping threatens to destroy them both.