06 April 2010

Ava's First Easter


We started Easter a little early. I gave Ava a few eggs and her bunny basket. She played on the floor with them for a long time.

Her first Easter Basket.

Easter Morning, after playing in bed for a little bit, we headed out to the living room and I handed her the Easter basket. I just placed it in front of her, I wanted to see what she would do.


She dug right into it!

She kept looking at the chocolate bunny in the wrapper so i took it out and handed it to her. Again, I wanted to see what she would do. She handled it like she had been given chocolate everyday. She took both hands and shoved it right into her mouth.

After we finished with our Easter morning, we cleaned Ava up from all the chocolate on her face and put her in her Easter dress and got ready for church.

After church, we started our busy day of family dinners. We went down to my grandmothers, then over to my moms.

Ava got to spend some time with Emily. They love one another so much.

After mom's we headed home. It was a long day, but her FIRST Easter. It was so special. She had a good day.