31 January 2019

I Like to Write:: Why did you start blogging?





So I started watching 'Sex and the City' on Amazon Prime and I went back to my twenties. It took me back to writing. I used to write in notebooks when I was a teenager. Stories, I would write young adult stories. Seventeen years old and I thought I knew love. When I first began watching this particular show and Carrie started typing proposing these questions about life, I thought, man could I do this? I would love to write for a living. Then I went off to college and life continued.

Blogging began and I loved it. I was able to tell stories, tell about my day, and share life. Blogging has come and gone. I am really into it or don't have time for it. I have really enjoyed being able to write out my thoughts. I started blogging thinking these people would read my stories and love me and then I would make all this money. But really no money, lots of money all that matters is that it makes me feel better. It allows me to get thoughts and feelings out. It allows me to write the passionate reviews about the wonderful books I am reading.

So why did you start blogging? Did you have inspiration? I always just loved that Carrie Bradshaw would pose a question and we got to see how it played out during the episode. I loved that just putting your thoughts down made the world just a little better.