23 August 2018

Release with Review:: Love, Inevitable (Colorado Mountain Novels Book 1) by Xana Jordan


I loved this very sweet and emotional story. It will make you fall for Vann and want to hug Adeline. This story cuts deep digging into a past that will create a lot of doubt. Vann is up for the challenge though and he does a stand up job showing who he loves and how he isn't going anywhere. The story was great and went quickly. Their friends and family are golden and such a good support system. Vann is so sweet you might want to jump in the book and steal him from Adelaide.




ADELEI
One day I woke up happier than I could've ever imagined. The sun was shining, the birds singing... I had everything.

But life never goes the way we planned. Sometimes, things come from nowhere and knock us off course, leaving us broken and lost.

Meeting him gave me a spark of hope, but I won't fall for his promises.

VANN
My time in the Marines has taught me to appreciate the little things in life. I served my country proudly, and would do it all over again.

Meeting her gave me a new mission, one I accept gladly.

I've never failed an assignment, and I won't start now.

I'll do whatever it takes to show her the inevitable.