23 August 2018

Release with Review:: Double Down by Alessandra Torre


This story was incredible. It was wonderfully told and kept me on edge until the end. Bell's world has been turned upside down and backwards. She is just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Dario is doing everything in his power to keep Bell save and get her back home. This story kept me on my toes and I loved how these two stayed in sync during all of the chaos in their lives. 





The stunning conclusion to the All In Duet... In Vegas, there was one man who was off limits. One man... and I fell for him.

I knew there were risks. Still, I played the game. When Dario Capece called, I answered. When he beckoned, I came. When he broke all my rules, I looked the other way.

I knew there were risks. I just never realized they included death.

Note: This book should be read after Even Money (available now).