05 August 2017

Release with Review:: Flutter by L.A. Corvill



Title: Flutter
Author: L.A. Corvill
Genre: NA Romance
Release Date: August 4, 2017
We were the classic fairy tale.
William and Sophia.
Wilphia.
Love at first sight, high school sweethearts,
married in college, constructing our empire one building at a time.
He was the love of my life... until, he was gone.
Until the sound of my heart breaking into a million pieces was the last sound I heard
Now I have to build my future...alone.
Or so I thought.
Finding a new life was not part of the plan.
Finding love was was not part of the plan.
But my heart could not resist him.
I, could not resist THEM.


Review:
I had no clue what I was getting into reading this. The blurb made me intrigued. We meet Sophia in the middle of a nervous breakdown. The first couple of chapters of this book were so emotional, I don't know how I didn't have a breakdown. The raw emotions felt with Sophia by L.A. was amazing. You felt like it was your loss. You felt like you were living it with her. Then if you are anything like me, you begin to think of your own family and how you would feel if you had to go through the same thing. Depression is a horrible thing to feel. Its a black hole that digging out can sometimes never been seen.
Matias is a very interesting person. He loves women, he loves his business, and he very upfront. He doesn't hide who he is. He meets Sophia when she moves into his building. She is in the process of building a new life, whatever that is. Next thing he knows he is over hills infatuated. The chemistry with these two was amazing. I loved how patient Matias was with Sophia. I loved how we are brought onto this journey with them.
Finding love a second time in a lifetime is a wonderful experience and I am thankful Sophia was able to dig herself out of the hole and begin to piece herself back together. L.A. did not cheat us of the emotions that dig through Sophia and her circle of family and friends. We get to see them have real powerful conversations.
This was a good one.



Leli and Aimee are Texas-Natives who reside in the Rio Grande Valley. Their love love for books helped them decide to pursue their dream of writing. They teamed up to create stories with happily ever after’s.


HOSTED BY: