09 April 2017

Release with Review:: I Just Want You by Kaylee Ryan


Oh my my my, this book.... I don't know if I can get all my emotions in a word. This book begins with Berklee serving a hot guy at a coffee shop. A hot guy that she checks out, gets caught checking out, and fumbles for the right words.

Crew is trying to open a business, trying to make a name for himself, when he walks into a coffee shop only to be placed in a trance by the lovely Berklee. These two have chemistry that blows out of your ears.

Ms. Ryan had every emotion present, I laughed, sighed when it was just too good, and cried a little itty bit. I seriously thought we would not get our HEA, it was too close to call for a few.

Kaylee continues to write men that are impossible to one up one another until she writes again. I thought after Ridge no one would have my heart but damn if she didn't do it with Crew. Her writing just flows, you cant stop until the end, you will not want to begin when you know you will need to stop because it will be impossible to complete any task until you make sure that Berklee is happy with her tall dark and handsome man.




New Standalone 

“Go to college,” they said. “Get a good job,” they said. “It will be a piece of cake.” Well, whoever they are, they lied. Sure, college was a blast, but after college, not so much. The finding a job to go with my expensive education, that part was not so easy. At least not until I was offered a position at the new club in town.

Life is defined by the little moments that have the power to change it completely. I never thought getting a cup of coffee would change mine, but it did. She did. She’s one of those moments.

He’s my boss.

She’s my employee.

I want him.

I can’t resist her.