26 November 2016

Read:: Hell and Back by Natasha Madison


Holy Crappers!!! I thought her first book was magical but this one oh my this one! Have you read it? Have you sat down and read it? Have you went to hell and back with Bella?? If not you should. You really should. 

The details, the emotion, and feelings involved. Natasha opens this book with a woman being beaten, her child locked in a closet, her man selling her off for a fix. Tears from the beginning to the end. You hear about these stories, you hear about these evil men, Natasha brings you that evil man. 

Jackson, Detective Jackson, gets new neighbors. He is very curious about these neighbors and keeps an eye out. His instincts tell him something isn't right and he is determined to figure out why.  He instantly feels a connection. 

The outcome of Bella and Jackson is amazing, realistic, and drags you in and spits you out. You will be emotionally drained when you finish but you will be so satisfied you will not care. Jackson along with his demons is my new hero. The relationship he builds with Lilah is precious. Having a man that loves your kid along with you grabs your heart. 

Next up we get Mick's story, I cannot wait. Her writing is simply easy to follow, it's not over detailed so that you become lost in the story, and it swallows your heart. I am so happy to continue to follow her books and to be introduced to these characters. I loved the follow through and the epilogue melted me. 



Meeting him was a fluke. Dating him was a mistake. Watching him become a drug addict put me through hell. Running was my only option.
***
I'm running from my demons and when I find out she's trying to escape her past, I know what I have to do.

One broken cop. One woman fighting for her life. A fragile love.

Sinister secrets that threaten to tear them apart.

They've been to hell. The hard part will be finding their way back together.