20 November 2015

Read:: Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan




Soooo I couldnt wait until the weekend when I would have time to read, yes I started last night and finished today. This book grabbed me, held me, tore me, and put me back together. Willow is kick ass awesome and her strength is something all teenagers, adults, older women or anyone else with image issues should read. This chick rocked it and came back from a great feat. Her family is Horrible with a capital H, I dont even want to act like its not as bad as it was for her. At one point I wanted to slap her supposed sister myself. I have sisters, we are mean to each other at points in our lives conversations happen but we are close, I would and could never imagine treating my blood that way. 

But a chance meeting, and BAM she is starting over and finding her way. This book has a secret that I kinda figured out about 75% or so but I was happy that the secret contained the characters involved that it did and our main characters would get their Happy After Ever. 

Kane is everything you would want in a alpha male however I will say he is NO WHERE near as bad as the men in Corps Security. He is more mellow in his possessiveness but still lets Willow know who she is with. 

I recommend this book and am sticking it in my Corps Security Collection on my kindle so that I can re read when the urge hits. 

If you havent already, one click now.




**Standalone novel**

Mirror, mirror ... who's the fairest of them all?

I still cringe when I hear that line. A fairy tale that had girls pretending they were the fairest, the most beautiful, and the most entitled. A fairy tale most couldn't grow out of turned my haunted childhood memories into a living nightmare. Girls who grew up believing that pile of garbage became the meanest of all 'mean girls.'

And those mean girls were right - it was a line meant for all the beautiful people in the world - and I knew the answer would never be me.

The women with long legs, flat stomachs, and perfect chests.

The type of women Kane Masters gravitated toward.

Well, that's definitely not Willow Tate.

No. That will never be me.

Because I'm completely imperfect.

And ... I hate myself.

I have no idea what Kane could possibly see in someone like me when he could have them.