15 February 2013

The Inside Outside Bag--My New Favorite


Have I mentioned how great Thirty One spoils us consultants?? I am sure I have at least once. During the month of January, we were given a small challenge, host a party, (or have a friend, co worker, past hostess) and submit $200 in personal volume. If we did this, we received this bag for FREE. FREE product, FREE shipping!!


We received the Black Paintstrokes pattern with the hot Pink inner liner. I love it. I have been using it as my go-to bag carrying what I need while working and such. I have gotten so many compliments on it. I am loving it for Summer time.




For my new recruits joining during the OJ Incentive Program, this will be the bag they receive to start their new business. Why not start with a great fun looking bag to promote your business?


Love this bags fun look? Want to carry it around?? Visit my website and order at www.mythirtyone.com/kmbowers

any questions email me at bowersk08@gmail.com