17 February 2013

Opportunity is Knocking!!!



Now is the time, try Thirty One for 30 Days, dont like it? Quit and Keep $250 in commission, $300 free start kit products and $300 free startwell products.

But if you want to join a company that allows you to work around your own schedule, your kids being sick, your husband working, taking care of your parents, carpools, PTA meetings, soccer, and still make a descent living, this is the company for you.

I originally joined for the product and discount. Boy, I didn't know what I was getting into. This company has given me more than $1000 in products free since joining last February and more discounts than I can name. I honestly didnt know if I could do it when I first began. I wanted to be sucessful but with my husbands schedule and working 40 hours a week myself, I kept asking when will I find the time? And will I feel guilty for leaving my girls? Well I have found the time, on weekends and doing a few catalog/online parties. I dont feel as guilty as I would if I knew that the 3 or 4 hours I am away wouldnt be helping my family. An average $500 party, I make $125 commission, this commission has been paying off CC debt. I am so thankful for it.

We are preparing to sell, preparing to build, and this company is just what we needed to help get everything on track. I have a wonderful team of ladies and cannot wait to expand to include a little bit of everyone and to connect with my team members. So want to join the Bowers Bombshells and see what all the fuss is about??

Go to www.mythirtyone.com/kmbowers and join. Join between Feb 16 and April 1st during the OJ program and after 30 days and $1000 in sales, get your enrollment fee back!