05 November 2012

Snowman Bag helps Operation Homefront!


This season why not give a gift buying one gift. This November, well until November 26th you can purchase this exclusive Medium Tote for ONLY $5 when you spend $35 and its also available for purchase for $30, SO if you shop the right way you can purchase 2 of these cute Totes for $40.

The gift of giving, for every Medium Tote bought Thirty One will be donating a Thermal Tote for Operation Homefront to help a military family in need. Help me, help others!! I would love to be able to help with this cause, I am setting a small goal to get 20 Thermals to those needy families. Would you help me?



Contact me or visit my website for purchase!! You dont want to be left out in the cold on this awesome deal.



There are so many uses for this smaller tote. Put in the back of the car for blankets and toys. Fill with bath stuff, soaps, lotions for a friend's gift. Put by the door for little kids shoes so they wont get lost. Many many ideas for this cute little bag. Available in 6 different prints but the snowman is my favorite.



www.mythirtyone.com/kmbowers to order, you have until the 26th then this bag will be gone, it is a special only for this month!!! Dont miss out on this opportunity!