29 January 2012

Almost in the Top 200


So since really starting this whole new way of blogging and trying to get more followers, even opening a twitter account. My husband is still making fun of me for it. I have been connecting with moms on TopMommyBlogs.com. It has been fun to read others stories, get receipes, see how others deal with the same thing my family is going through, making friends, and seeing funny pictures of little ones. As everyone has been voting, I am in the mid 200's. Never thought that I would even crack the top 300 when I first started. I wasnt doing it for the votes, I wanted to connect with other moms, start the giveaways, and just have fun doing what I love, writing. So here we sit, maybe one day well be down in the top 200. That would be fun.

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs