15 June 2010

Will her teeth ever break through?


So Ava will be nine months next week and those little teeth have yet to break the surface. I am beginning to feel bad for her. She has been drooling and gnawing on toys since she was about 3 months old. This past month she has bouts of screaming fits that quickly calm down after a dab of orejel on those bottom gums. When I take my finger across them, they are bummy and you can feel where the teeth will come in and they are close to the surface. I just feel bad for her when she is in pain and waiting on the orejel. She knows that when I get that tube out the pain will go away and she patiently waits for me to get it ready and opens her mouth for me to rub it on her gums. Pretty smart I have to say. I am hoping in the next month or so they come out and appear. Guess we will have to wait and see.