12 April 2024

Release with Review:: AFLAME by Talita Lawrence



Release Date: April 12

Aria

We used to be friends but drifted apart. Over the years, I’d drowned him out. Pity he was now a rock star whose face graced magazines worldwide.

But one day, he came knocking on my door, needing help. Unfortunately, it meant my heart was on the line a second time.

From ashes we rose, burning brightly once again. Hearts aflame, but in the end, it was just a game.

Austin

I found her as I was near drowning, and she threw me a lifeline. Fate brought Aria into my life again years after losing touch. I needed help cleaning up my tarnished image in the media, and she was perfect for the job of my pretend girlfriend with her beauty, wit, and charm. But most of all, she was about as interested in a relationship with me, as I was in one with her.

Slowly, she lit me up inside. Why was this fake relationship starting to feel like the most real thing I had in my life?

Aflame is a rock star romance with heart, and the first book in the Scarlet Love Series. Although part of a series of inter-connected novels, this story may be read as a stand-alone.

Buy Your Copy Here



Review:
I felt this one hard. Awkward girl in high school, friends with one of the popular guys, yet not good enough to remain friends after a while. Yep. That's Aria and I knew exactly what she had gone through and missed with her relationship with Austin. Their second change is nice story to follow. Austin was hooked immediately, and he didn't hide it, and I loved that. 






Meet Talita Lawrence

Talita Lawrence writes intense contemporary romance novels, taking imperfect characters and putting them on a trajectory to finding not only great love, but also themselves. While her boys and demanding cat (who secretly plots to rule the world) keep her on her toes, there is nothing she enjoys more than a glass of wine and a good book to unwind.

Her stories are fast-paced and passionate with a good dose of humor thrown in, and a happily ever after is always guaranteed. She lives by the saying that sometimes you have to get lost in order to find yourself, and what better way to do that, than to get lost inside the pages of a book…

Connect with Talita via social media and be the first to know about new releases and character-inspired edits:


Connect with Talita Lawrence




Hosted By