30 November 2023

Release:: FAKED AND FUMBLED by Gina Azzi


FAKED AND FUMBLED

Gina Azzi

Release Date: November 30

   

Knoxville Coyotes football heartthrob Cohen Campbell is my brother's best friend. Now, he's the man posing as my fake boyfriend. Simple, right? Wrong.
I thought my luck couldn't get worse than when my long-term boyfriend publicly dumped me. Wrong again. Now, my ex is dating my cousin, and our friend group is embarking on an annual ski trip. Desperate to save face, I beg Cohen to pretend to like me. To bluff wanting me. To lay it on thick to convince my friends that I'm not heartbroken or hurt. I'm not damaged goods. That I have, in fact, moved on. But during the trip, things change. Cohen's longing glances make my heart race. His casual, familiar touches stir up new feelings. And his kiss? His kiss makes me yearn for things I've never experienced before. Toss in one bed, an epic snowstorm, and a gossip circle a mile wide, and I'm praying we don't fumble our fake relationship. Obviously, I'm always wrong.

Grab Your Copy! Amazon: https://amzn.to/3S1yRyl
 Google Play: https://bit.ly/3LYOBy7

                                        
                                       
                                        
                                        

   Meet Gina Azzi:



Hey Lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by! I’m Gina Azzi, a book-obsessed, coffee-drinking, globetrotting, mama of three! I write steamy Contemporary and Sports Romance books with heartwarming happily-ever-afters. A Jersey girl at heart, I spent my twenties living and working abroad before settling down in Ontario, Canada with my family. When I’m not dreaming up storylines or writing all the words, you can find me hanging with my littles, attempting to bake, or planning my next adventure. Keep up with Gina Azzi and subscribe to their newsletter: https://ginaazzi.com/ To learn more about Gina Azzi & their books, visit here! Connect with Gina Azzi: amkusinovels@gmail.com    

Hosted By: