27 October 2022

Release with Review:: OBSESSED by Mckenna Miller




Release Date: October 27


I’ve always been our mafia family’s best enforcer. Nobody did ruthless like I did, earning me the nickname “The Butcher”.

I preferred to keep to the shadows, to remain as anonymous as possible in a world where it was more advantageous if my hit didn’t see me coming.

Then I met her.

I found myself inexplicably drawn to Stella. Obsessed, even. I didn’t do relationships—because who would want to hitch themselves to a man who destroyed lives for a living?

But I couldn’t stay away from her, either.

Even if my family would let me marry her instead of the mafia princess they’d picked out for me, there was one little problem . . .

If Stella knew who I really was, she’d hate me.

Considering I was the one who’d executed her brother.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in Kindle Unlimited

Review:
I don't usually sign up for Motorcycle club romances. Motorcycle romances tend to get a little gory and make me dream horrible dreams however this blurb got me. This story was a really interesting one that kept my attention until the last word. Matteo is known as 'The Butcher' and he is good at his job within his mafia family. Everyone has a role and well his is to make people disappear. Stella is a waitress trying on her own time to fight. She needs to feel sanctification for her brothers murder. These two are hot and have lots of chemistry. Everything about this story is good.


Meet Mckenna Miller


Mckenna Miller enjoys writing romance on the darker, dirtier side. 

 

Want a free full-length Mckenna Miller mafia romance novel that's not available anywhere else? Grab your free copy here: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/12u1xlhd06  


To learn more about Mckenna and her books, visit here!
 

Hosted By: