20 April 2022

I Like To Write:: Randoms thoughts...some personalities can suck.....



When 2 become 1. Ever witnessed this? I really didn't pay attention to it until recently. Like everything else now, I am going to blame my age. I seem to pay attention to pattern behavior or different phrases repeated by people more now. One that I have seen more at this age is my friends disappearing and sounding more like their partner. The once fierce, independent, and mouthy friend is now repeating what you hear out the partners mouth more and more. I understand being with someone for so long you become dependent, you are together with like minds, and you are living a life together. I just don't know when we lose ourselves. 

And sometimes that friend is with someone who is a horrible selfish human being and next thing you know that friend is lost because she/he is also showing those horrible selfish traits. It just seems to be happening too often now, no one is friendly, no one is concerned, and no one cares. They are in this for themselves and the heck with anyone else. I don't even know where I am going with this, just a random thought based on a real life experience. Sometimes it just gets to be too much when you are used and abused but not thought of when you need a little help. But here I am always there for the 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th chance trying to see if that person does different.