08 August 2020

Release with Review:: Can You Hear It by Casey Diam


Averie
Can you hear it?
The pounding of his heart. The deafening roar of the crowd.
Football games have been a thing of the past, ever since the love of my life died playing it.

One year later and still devastated, my mom decides to help me to leave it all behind. So here I am. New school. New outlook. A new me, still trying to stop the grieving, and still trying to avoid anything to do with a game I’ve come to hate.

In some cruel twist of fate, I meet Ashton.
I’m instantly drawn to him with no idea who he is until it all begins to make sense. His height, his physique, his long, powerful arm hurling a football. Ashton Haigen is Alpen Springs High top-notch quarterback.

Suddenly, I’m back in the game I swore I would never be in again, only this time, I have a choice. But how does one choose their own heart, over the one that beats for them? How can I put my past behind me and learn to love again?

A captivating, new series about love, loss, and forever with talented boys too cute for their own good.

Review:


For a high school student to go through something this major and for an author to put you there with them is amazing. I felt like I was holding her hand through her heart ache. These two will make you believe in good people. They will make you feel love.