03 February 2020

Release with Review:: Treyton by J. Nathan

"Brie, he was the only one I let call me Brie, and normally he didn't do it in front of the others."
Yep, this quote right here is when I knew it was going to be a wild ride with these two. The kind that will need to learn a lot before they can more to the more mature part of their relationship. These two will make your heart race and your fingers swipe fast to see what happens next. When Brie finally lets her guard down, to allow herself to have a little fun, to feel a little something, and Treyton shows her why she hasn't. Her past issues, his past issues, the trust, and the sincerity of life. Treyton loves life and has made good of a past that wasn't too kind to him. I honestly cannot put into words how much I loved their story and how much I loved how J. Nathan told it. I cannot tell you how I gobbled up this book and I cannot wait for more. I cannot tell you in words how much I love this group of rock stars, their personalities, and their hearts. I love when you feel like you are a part of the story yourself, peeking in, watching their lives, all while sitting in your living room.

                                          

Treyton Collins is Savage Beasts’ drummer.
He’s the rock band’s resident bad boy
with the troubled past, tattoos, and tongue ring to prove it.
No woman has yet to be immune to Treyton’s charm.
That’s why he’s fascinated by the one who is...
She couldn’t be any more different than him.
She’s business suits and he’s torn jeans.
She’s bossy and he’s fun-loving.
She’s got an attitude and he can’t stand it.

Brielle Patrick is Savage Beasts’ publicist.
Her latest publicity stunt left her on the outs with the band.
But, if nothing else, Brielle is persistent.
And she’ll prove it by spending the summer on tour with the band.
She’s convinced herself she’s there to keep Treyton out of trouble.
But that isn’t the only reason she’s overseas for two months.
She’s searching for something her life is missing.
Imagine her surprise when she finds it when she least expects it.
With the guy she least expects to find it with.

Book two in the standalone Savage Beasts rock star series.