17 February 2020

I Like to Write:: Judge Much?!?


I've been thinking about this for a while. I really only have 2 people that call me out on my mouth. But then I was thinking most of the time it comes off as judgement when I am really in awe of the person talking. I just can't believe what they are telling me and my reaction comes out as judgmental. Over the weekend talking schedules, it came out again, I really just don't know how some people do the schedules they set up for themselves. In the world of busy kids and other lives, when do you enjoy the family and just time sitting around.  But then again I know there are people out there when our schedule begins that thinks the same as us, they just aren't as blunt as I am about it. There are times when we are busy and I start feeling like a single parent and get frustrated. Then I look at my single mom friends and think they are actually doing this and doing it well. I know we are all different and we all are happy with different ways of life but sometimes I let my mouth drop and my eyes pop wondering how and why they do it. But thankful for me the few people that my judgy eyes do prey upon either call me out on it or know that its not them I am judging but know for a fact that I couldn't be strong enough to deal with the life they have chosen.