14 January 2019

I Like to Write:: Snow Day


So furlough has done something well...it made it where there was no worry about this snow. Could I have made it in to town? How would have the mountain been? Was it icy? When should I have gone in? Should I have called in? Use leave? Do I need a sitter?



Nope, we slept in and we are enjoying our day. I have a house full and am loving it. Last week was so quiet. I was in my head all week. I was worrying. Now that we've gotten over the whole 'NO PAYCHECK' thing, my stomach feels better. We will make it. It will be okay. And this snow, well it makes it all better. I love snow. I love the magical feeling of it. I love the stillness of watching it out the window.




So while I have been home going on 4 weeks, while I have had a few meltdowns and lows, today is a good day. Today is a day that everything going on it not at the forefront of my mind. It's lingering, never to get away, but it's not there bugging me.