22 August 2018

Release with Review:: Memories of Us Fabiola Francisco


This was one of the sweetest stories I have read in a long time. We didn't get the man-whore that is seen so much. We don't see the girl that couldn't move on after a break up. What we see and get are two people that try to heal without the other but cannot. Hunter is following his dreams. Mckenzie is working on herself. When they reconnect you feel all the feels. You feel their connection. You feel how much they belong together.




A new second chance, Rebel Desire Spinoff
The life I'm living was supposed to be ours, not just mine, and without her it means nothing.
I couldn't climb on stage and sing to a crowd, knowing the one person my songs were meant for was miles away from me. Writing songs about her is the best I can do until she comes back because I know we're not over. We're just on pause, like your favorite song when you need a moment to take it in. But as soon as I find her, I'm pressing play on our love story.

*This is a standalone novel