23 August 2018

Release with Review:: The Downside of Love (Blue Line #2) by Meghan Quinn


So this conclusion is nothing that I expected. We are told a great love story that develops from friendship. A friendship that must go through many hurtles to survive. A friendship that is brought to light after a long time of playing a game of keep away. The feelings become stronger as the friendship blossoms. The emotions are must deeper than we read in the first book. Meghan is the Queen of making me feel. She is excellent at her work, bringing you characters that you fall in love with, characters that you feel with, and characters that allow you to laugh and cry. I didn't expect the love story to be told the way it was, by who it was told by, and how it was told. Meghan surprised me and twisted my heart. Now my question is will there be more of this group of friends?




This isn’t a story about a love triangle. There is no triangle involved.
This isn’t a story about an accidental pregnancy. Although having a baby with her . . . I would.
This isn’t a story about lies and deception, even though at times I’ve lied to myself.

No, this is my story.

A story about sacrifice.
A story about a man who fell in love with the wrong girl.
A story I wish I never had to tell.

This is a story about the true meaning of the downside of love.