07 June 2018

Release with Review:: Knocked Down by Nikki Ash

Title: Knocked Down
Author: Nikki Ash
Genre: Single Dad Standalone Romance
Release Date: June 5, 2018
Griffin
After years of struggling as a single father to make ends meet, I’m finally content.
Until my son and I are barreled over by a puppy and its gorgeous owner.
The dog knocks my son down-literally-while the woman knocks me down-figuratively. 
With her adorable accent and her taco-loving t-shirt, she has me reevaluating my life and wondering how content I really am.
Ava
No-strings.
Simple fun.
That's all I was looking for.
But the day I met Griffin and his son, everything changed. 
My walls are starting to crumble, piece by piece, as he and his son chip away at the concrete protecting my heart. 
Now I’m questioning everything I thought I wanted, and wondering if maybe, he's worth the risk.
TDC Book Reviews - “Highly addictive and entertaining”

Allyson - “....fun, cute, sexy.”
Rachel - “This book made me laugh, made me blush, squeezed my heart and left me with a happy sigh and a great big smile at the end.”


Review:

This was such a sweet and fun read. Griffin is making a name for himself. He has built his world around his son and done well for himself. He never planned for Ava, but there she is. Soon their lives are so intertwined that he doesn't know where his ends and hers begins. He trusts her instantly. He feels the ultimate connection to her. 
Ava is healing a broken heart. She is living carefree and single. She wants nothing from anyone. She finds herself falling and not knowing exactly what to do. I loved her development. She needed to trust herself again as much as she needed to trust Griffin. 
These two will make you laugh and make you fall in love. It was a really good and relaxed read. 


HOSTED BY: