16 April 2018

Release with Review:: Until Brandon by Natasha Madison


You never know when that Boom will hit you. You don't see it coming. Brandon laughed it off. He didn't understand his in-laws were talking about. BOOM. Aurora. Aurora becomes his everything within minutes of meeting her. I loved this story. I loved that even though its a novella it feels like a full novel. I love that Natasha as always gives us everything in her work. We get love, we get the heart ache, and we get the heart. You will love these characters, you will love seeing our friends from the Mayson family, and you will love being back in Tennessee with this family. It was a wonderfully told story and made my heart melt.



Brandon

Anytime I heard someone speak of the boom, I laughed. 

Surely only crazy people believe they can fall in love as soon as they lay eyes on someone. 

I thought it was all in their heads until the moment she walked into my office asking for a job. 

The instant my gaze locked with hers, I knew she was mine, and I would do anything in my power to protect her.

Aroura
I never thought I would be applying for a job at a strip club, yet there I was. 

When the stunning owner offered me a job, I thought taking off my clothes would be the most nerve wracking thing. 

When I walked in the next morning, I found out I wouldn’t be stripping, I’d be working side by side with him.

It doesn’t make sense for a man like him to desire a woman like me—a woman with baggage and a past. 

One phone call changes everything and I’m forced to realize that until Brandon, I might have had it hard, but with him I will have it all.