31 July 2017

Release with Review:: Something so Perfect by Natasha Madison




something so perfect release day.jpg











Matthew

Drafted first round pick when I was seventeen, playing first line at eighteen, branded NHL's bad boy at nineteen. At twenty-three I was cut from the team and living back home with my parents. A knock on the door brought an opportunity I couldn’t turn down. All I had to do was prove I learned from my mistakes, so no way would I fall for a chick with a pouty mouth even if I wanted to spend all day devouring it.

Karrie

When my father gave me a job, I had no idea it would be to babysit some washed up NHL player. He wanted me to be his chaperone, his overpaid babysitter. I thought it was a joke. Then I met him, Matthew Grant. I wasn’t prepared for this particular bad boy. He’s not only hot but he’s arrogant and kinda sweet in a 'you make me crazy' kind of way.
Basically now that he’s finished screwing up his life, he’s decided to turn mine upside down.


She’s the first thing I’ve ever wanted more than hockey.

He’s the guy I know I should stay away from.

But what if this thing that started out so wrong turns into something so perfect?


SSP 5.png




Review:


I love Natasha. Lets get that out of the way first. I received Something So Right and have been hooked on her since then. She is a great writer with a way to tell a story that you just want to hug her jumping up and down. When I finished Something So Right, I immediately messaged her and asked her if Matthew would be getting a book. She didn't disappoint even though she made us wait longer than fans like to when a character is in high demand.

Now onto Matthew. Man, he is my ultimate book boyfriend. He had a cameo in Tempt The Boss and that did nothing but egg us on for him to have his story told sooner. He decides right away that his new chaperone will be his. He just knows, knows it so well he doesn't give her a chance to change her mind. He knows he has screwed up, had his share of women, partied really hard, but now is his time, his time to make it all right.

Karrie is the owners daughter, trying to make it in the world with her degree. She is summoned to the office to be told she will be receiving an entry level position: Matthew's keeper. She baulks, doesn't want that, yet she knows she wants to spend time with him. The banter between these too.... it was fun, it was heartwarming.

Natasha has rocked it again. She has given us a story to feel all the goods, she has given a story that left a huge book hangover, I thought Tempt the Boss was bad. She keeps giving us these strong woman with these strong men that melt when they are in their woman's presence. She is only getting better and with the tease she left us with it sounds like the books are only going to get more interesting.

Thank you Natasha for sharing this story with us. 

SSP 2.png


SSP 3.png




When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...


Author Links