16 June 2017

Release with Review:: Whisper Forever by C.A. Harms



WHISPER FOREVER by CA Harms is LIVE! 


Whisper Forever by C.A. Harms 

Contemporary Romance



I wanted to forget him so many times. Erase the memories we shared and pretend he didn’t exist. It would have made his absence easier to accept.

Lucas Rivers broke my heart more than once. 
In my world he was my guy, the one I’d grow old with and laugh with. But things aren’t that simple, and time changes everything.

That naive girl with dreams of happily-ever-afters was gone. 
I didn’t need a man to complete me. I was enough—no, I was more than enough. I was strong and determined. I was Madelyn Emery, and never again would a boy break my heart.

But the moment Lucas returned after four years, acting like we could pick up where we left off, that strength inside me shifted. The more I tried to ignore his efforts, the harder he fought.

How can one simple word whispered by one man mean so very much?

“Forever.”




Review:
Madelyn and Lucas, these two made my heart feel like it was going to explode. C.A. as always does a great job giving us the story. The whole story. We begin at age 8 and 10 and work our way up to early twenties. We feel that moment when we know these two were destined to be together. We see how they grew apart. We know the anger that is held with Madelyn. 

Lucas became who the school wanted him to be. He forgot his friend. He moved into a new social circle. He dated, went out, and completely abandoned his best friend even after telling her that he wouldn't. 

He returns. 

Madelyn is still carrying the love for Lucas. All these years later and his eyes can still make her whole body shake. Although she has grown and tried to move it, its hard. Its hard to forget your best friend. Its hard to forget your first love. Its hard to move on when he's back and right in front of you. 

Lucas makes it his mission to get his best friend back. He does a stand up job, he doesnt quit. He makes her feel all that she should have felt years before. He keeps trying and trying until she gives in. These will make your heart melt. I seriously didnt take a break from reading until I was done. 

When Lucas finally gets her, he has this to say: "If you try to leave, I’ll take the tires off your truck.”His statement made me laugh. “No joke, sweetheart. I will drain your gas tank, remove your wheels, and hide your battery.”
CA has always, your work is something to love and keeps me wanting more.




C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.



HOSTED BY: