22 May 2017

Entwined (An Evolve Series Novella) by S.E. Hall


I am super excited that SE has given us the gift of Laney and Dane's wedding details. Dane is the ultimate book boyfriend. I have loved him since the first glimpse of him in that dorm room playing video games. Dane is super alpha, Laney is super stubborn and I have always loved them together.


I love that we get to see Laney finally give in to Dane after accomplishing her goals and Dane then being demanding as ever that the wedding much happen NOW.


I loved that we got to see everyone again. The Crew as always together and taking care of one another.









A look back... at the wedding of Dane Kendrick and Laney Jo Walker.



Visit my Facebook Page I Dont Get Sundays for more Releases, SALES, Author Information, and Photographer Information