03 April 2017

Release with Review:: Tempt the Boss by Natasha Madison











Lauren
Going back to work was supposed to be a painless transition, but when my new boss turns out to be an arrogant, cocky jerk, he quickly turns my professional life into a world of torture. Okay, fine, calling him an asshat before knowing he was my boss wasn't my finest moment. Hating him should be easy. I just never counted on him being so gorgeous or charming when he's not annoying me.

Austin
I expected my new assistant to be professional and punctual, but all I'm getting are dirty looks and rude comments. I should fire the little hellion, but instead all I can think about is bending her over my desk and breaking every rule I've ever made for myself.

One look. One touch. One night. If we break the rules, our lives will never be the same again.

Good thing rules were made to be broken. And besides, it feels so good to Tempt the Boss.


IMG_2657.PNG


Review:
I seriously cannot express how much I love Natasha's writing, her stories, and the characters I am falling in love with. I am very thankful that I have been able to read from book one and follow her through until the next is released.


Lauren is a newly divorced mother, just trying to take care of her kids, and get back into the working field. She goes through a tempt agency that is ran by a friend. She is funny, witty, and I couldn't wait to see what would come out of her mouth next. She has a humor that I understand.

Austin has hardly no humor at first, very business, and doing what he needs to do for himself. He is on his own, getting grief from his mother to settle down, and just wants to run his business.

These two have the best chemistry, they banter back and for, and they really have a great childish relationship for most of the book. They and the secondary characters are awesome, take care of each other, and joke around. Austin's best friend Noah really steals the spot light when he becomes close to Lauren's kids.

One of my favorite scenes is when Lauren is dealing with her ex and Noah wants to warn Austin. "What park?" I ask, grabbing my jacket and keys, rushing out. 'The park at the corner by her house" "Why are you whispering?" "I'm playing hide-and-seek. Fucking hurry." He disconnects the phone call. The relationship with the adults and the kids was heart warming. And as always Natasha has the kids speaking and acting like kids, the 6 year old doesn't speak like an adult, she talks like a 6 year old. She doesn't understand a lot but she has her own spin on it. Natasha has impressed me over and over again with her ability to have the kids involved deeply in the books.

Also we have visitors from another favorite of mine 'Something so Right', it would appear that Austin and Cooper are friends, like played hockey together friends and boy did that make my heart happy because we got a glimpse of Matthew!!!!

This book as always with Natasha keeps you going until the end, it makes you laugh out loud, don't read where you don't want others staring at you weird!


IMG_2658.PNG



IMG_2659.PNG


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Author Links