22 November 2016

Read:: Moto by M. Never


This book was sooooo out of my norm. I have read very few ménage books, like maybe 3. This is the first one that I made it the way through and loved. Kayla is a nurse at a hospital working with Devlin, a hot doctor who has made his was through the staff.




Devlin pursues Kayla hard core only be shot down time after time. She meets his twin, Reese when he is injured during a motocross race. There is an instant connection. They begin hanging out when Reese demands she becomes his at home nurse.


These three begin a relationship, sharing Kayla and she loves both. Her relationship with Reese begins growing deeper. They have a physical connection that doesn't die. She spends time talking to Dev, growing closer to him when Reese has to go back onto the circuit.


The ending about killed me. It was so emotional. The love for all 3 of these characters intertwined was very well written and explained. You were emotionally there, not missing a beat during the complicated relationship Kayla has with both of these men.







What's harder than resisting one Dane man? Resisting two.

I don't date bikers. It's my one cardinal rule. No rough, rugged, tattooed egotistical maniacs on two wheels. Even if they are gorgeous, brilliant, and sport the prefix Doctor. Bottom line, bikers are nothing but trouble.

T.R.O.U.B.L.E

Dr. Devlin Dane has had his sights set on my panties for months. But I've done a stellar job of fending him off. As Mercy Medical's most eligible bachelor, he has no problem in the panty dropping department. He's tall, dark, and inked all over. I get the appeal, I'm not dead. I'm not stupid either. He's a walking heartbreak waiting to happen.
But when Reese Dane comes crashing into my life - literally- the game suddenly changes.
Reese, the dark, brooding, motorcycle racing champion, knows exactly how to apply the right pressure on and off the track.

The two have an unstoppable pull like centrifugal force, and both bad boy bikers are determined to take me on a high-powered ride I'll never forget...

*MOTO is an unconventional (ménage) standalone novel. Spare panties and a box of tissues may be required.