24 November 2016

Read:: Joshua Healy by Jenn Foor








We conclude this wonder series with the baby of the family. Joshua is one little spoiled boy-man child. He still lives with his parents. He is still a gamer. He parties like its 1999. He works on the ranch but other than ‘duties/chores’ there is no real responsibility at his feet.


Tamsyn is working at her dad’s dealership, trying to pull it all together. She meets Joshua when he is looking for a new vehicle. Who knew that Josh would come to the rescue when she needs him?

These two have a very wild ride ahead of them. The forces do not work in their favor at one point but they figure it out. Josh grows up through this story and shows his sensitive and caring side.

These two were a great completion of this series.














They say without the support from his family, a man is lost.
My parents have been pushing me to make the right choices throughout my life. Instead of taking their advice, I’ve gone against their guidance more times than I care to admit.
Now I’ve done the unthinkable; something they would never approve of.
I'm involved with a beautiful, compassionate woman, but I've also been in a complicated relationship with her best friend on and off for several years.
I don’t know how it’s possible, but I have deep feelings for both.
Now one of them is pregnant.
My choice should be easy, but nothing ever is, at least not in my experience.
I want to reach out to my family, but I already know they'd tell me I screwed up, just like in the past.
I have to figure this out.
A choice will be made.
Hearts will be broken, and one of them will most definitely be mine.

I'm Joshua Healy, and this is exactly what I deserve.