10 November 2016

Read:: Charge Book 1 (of 4) by EL Todd



Taylor and Volt meet through friends. He was let down by a previous relationship and began tearing his way through women. If he didn’t show any emotion than they cant hurt him right? Well that’s what he thinks. Taylor sees this as soon as they meet and shuts him down. She lets him know nothing more than friends because he would use her. She wants a meaningful relationship. Volt respects this and keeps sleeping with woman while Taylor is out looking for Mr. Right.

The weird part is during book one of four, we never get the name of his ex that hurt him and they are never in the same place as her supposed best friend. How do you do things with each other all the time yet the two most important people in your life never meet? At least that’s what I kept thinking.

This one leaves us at a cliffhanger and really not a lot of drama at this point, these two are just going through life trying to figure it out.








White-hot, blinding, and dangerous.

That's exactly what Volt is.

He's electric.

The first time I met him, my body reacted. It coiled, sizzled, and sparked. I knew I wanted him because he was the first man to make me feel dead and alive at the exact same time.

But within a short conversation, I knew he was unattainable.

Unavailable.

Now we're just friends.

But will we stay friends?