12 August 2016

Read:: Fly by Molly McLain


This is my first read from Molly. It was very good, I took my sweet time getting to it from my library though. I bought it at a time when there were a lot of my favorites being released. I am happy to say Molly is a good author, I wasn't disappointed with this product.


Always one to be a fan of sports romance, the blurb hooked me. Colton a BMX rider taking over the circuit. Taylor, his best friend, who is back home. Back home, he thinks of home a lot. It was nice to have a guy in a book that was doing his thing but thought about home. Its fast pace bringing us to his focus on his friendship with Taylor. She is sought out by many guys it seems but she just isn't interested.


Colton keeps her at arms length but always pulls her in when he needs something. The pressures of being on the road and competing, he has her as an anchor.


Taylor has a father that is not the man he once was, a mother trying to keep it all together, and she is just doing her best. Although there are a lot of time she feels her best just isn't good enough.


These two were one two different pages most of the book. Colton wanted his cake and eat it to, Taylor just wanted him. They seem to have always been dancing around the feelings but they all come out. Their mutual friend Matt calls them out, he brings up things that have been buried, and his outside eyes are seeing more than these two.


And it ends in a cliffhanger! The woman is trying to kill me. I actually gasped with the last sentence. Went searching on Amazon, only to find out the 2nd book was delayed. I urge Ms. McLain to get on it!!! LOL the fans want to know what happens. If the 2nd is as fast paced as the 1st it will be a wild ride while these 2 are figuring out life.






***HOT NEW MOTOCROSS ROMANCE!***

Meet Colton Wade, FMX rider...

I'm just a small town guy who caught a lucky break. Now I'm living the dream, on the brink of high-flying super-stardom. But something's missing.

That something is Taylor.

She's my best friend. The one who makes me want to push harder and higher. The one I fall back on when shit gets tough. The one I'd give it all up for.

I'd do anything to protect her. To make her dreams come true too.

But a single night changes everything.

And now the one she needs protection from...is me.