29 July 2016

Read:: Finding my Forever by Heidi McLaughlin


This was my least favorite out of the books,but hey you cant love them all. Jimmy's story was a little different than the rest. He helped himself to a friend of Liam's wife and soon there were consequences that had to be dealt with. I didn't feel the chemistry with these two that I had in the other books. It felt a little pressed, like she just needed to give him a story. 

Jenna and Jimmy produce a surprise out of their one night, a psycho ex boyfriend shows up, there is a marriage out of a guy that doesn't want to be married until Jenna, and they spend time at a private beach. There was a lot happening and I kept thinking it doesn't work this way. You don't have one nighter than let the guy tell you that marriage is happening at this point in time. 

Jenna is a weak woman, pushed around by the ex, and then Jimmy comes in and tells her that they will be together and she doesn't push back or try to fight it. I just felt off reading this one. 






Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn't in the cards for me. I’m a ladies man. 

A rock star. 

I was born and raised in the industry. 

I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me. 
Women find me. I don’t chase. I know what they want and they know I’ll deliver. 

But after one look, one touch, one night... 
Now I’m the one doing the chasing. 

I need to find a way to show her that I’m serious, that I can change. 
I need to find a way to show her that I can love her fully, and only her. 
I need to find a way to show her that she’s my forever.