13 July 2016

Read:: Emphatic by Kaylee Ryan


This book starts with an awesome one nighter. I am usually not about it, but hot guy on the beach and you have a broken heart to mend. No thinking needed. 

Logan has a broken heart, goes on vacation, and sleeps with this hot guy. When she goes back to real life, she finds out that her boss is hot guy on the  beach. It was a good set up. She gets to know the band and gets into her role. 

Kacen is flabbergasted when he walks in to meet his new assistant to find Logan in his house with the band. 

These two dont play games, he isnt this whole man whore thing and he lets Logan know exactly what he wants and. I loved it and I am loving all the men I was introduced to in the band.






There comes a point in your life where you have to say enough is enough. 

I wasted my college years on a guy who played with my head, played with my heart. I was blinded by the fairytale, the one that didn’t exist. 

The day I gave up on the idea of happily ever after, my focus became me. Moving forward and establishing my career. 

Until one day… 

I didn’t expect him. My new boss, a six foot two, inked rock god. I believed I was working for the record label, I was wrong. 

It’s impossible for me to keep my distance, believe me I’ve tried. He’s not who I expected him to be. He’s so much more he’s…Emphatic