10 May 2016

Read:: Billion Dollar Bad Boy by Nora Flite


So I don’t even know what happened for this book to be on my kindle but I one clicked at one point. I am going to play the cover because dang, it is a good cover!!! It wasn’t my cup of tea. The reviews were great, and I am sure many love it but I couldn’t get into it. It was a little strange that she trusted this man sending her gifts. There was almost no shock factor to the gifts, the man, or what he wanted with it. By about 30% I skipped ahead just to finish, I hate not finishing a book even if its not the book for me. I bought it, I want to know what happens at the end.

So if you like the billionaire alpha that always gets his way, you might enjoy this book.




He thinks he can buy anything he wants. Even me.
The package in my mail had no name, no address.
Just some sexy lingerie, and a letter telling me that I was claimed.
That I already belonged to him.
I thought it was a mistake. No one would send something like that to a girl like me. The most exciting part of my day was getting to marathon a new show on Netflix.
But the gifts kept coming.
And the messages got more personal.
He'd write things like, “Thinking about you drives me wild.”
Or, “How will our lips feel when we finally kiss?”
I won't lie, I was starting to fall for a stranger.
Then he wanted to meet.
He's gorgeous, charming, an actual damn billionaire. He's everything a girl could want.
But he has a secret.
What if he isn't a stranger at all?

Standalone novel with a HEA, no cliffhangers here! Contains a bad boy billionaire with hot tattoos and one hell of a dirty mouth.