18 March 2016

Release:: Finally Unbroken by Maria MacDonald




Book: Finally Unbroken
Series: Finally Unbroken #1
Author: Maria Macdonald
Genre: Contemporary
Cover Design: Francessca’s Romance Reviews
Hosted decoration:underline;'>Francessca’s Romance Reviews




"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks."
-Richard Bach

I'd known my soulmate, my best friend, my sister, forever. No span of distance nor time would ever change that. Even as I trudged through my colorless life. Loneliness and isolation snapping at my heels. I always had her as my North Star.

Now I know I’m going to lose her—my soulmate—and I have to learn to lean on the only man I’ve ever loved. The one who pushed me away… just to survive.
The life I once dreamed about has been washed away in a sea of regret. People from my past are appearing in my present, hoping to remain in my future. Each day I draw strength from my history.

I have to learn to live again, to have hope again and to love again.
She wants me to trust him. He wants another chance. I just want the strength to move on with my new life.

All I have to do now is take my hands off the safety bars... and have a little faith.



Add To Goodreads

Purchase Links

Amazon UK
Amazon USA
Amazon AUS
Amazon CA



What Others are saying:

Such a beautiful heartbreaking Story!
I most definitely needed emotional therapy when i finished, but i would re-read it all over again...sigh ~ Books and Coffee Cups

One word…tissues; you will need lots and lots of tissues to make it through this book. ~ Books 2 Blog

Finally Unbroken, while being a romance book is actually so much more. Maria manages to pull you into a story that also focuses on friendship, so much so that the romance actually takes a back seat and that's okay, because it works so perfectly in this book, that I didn't miss it. ~ Sophie Bookalicious Babes Blog

Synopsis




Maria is a full time working Mum, she has two beautiful daughters, both of whom love books as much as she does.

Maria has loved to write since she was a little girl.

Reading and loving books, as well as blogging, has inspired her to write and publish.

Maria, her husband and children now reside in Wiltshire, England.

You m.jpg.html" target="_blank">Twitter


Facebook
Pintrest
Instagram
Goodreads
Website
YouTube Channel