25 January 2016

Teaser:: Pain by Ashley Wheels






Title: PAIN
By: Ashley Wheels 
Releasing in February 

“Did Tucker give us anything special for her? She’s saying that I’m supposed to know a secret password.” There’s no way this is going to work out. She’ll start screaming any minute if I don’t figure this shit out quick. And I don't think I can take any more of that ear shattering screech.

Vince scowls. “He didn’t give us shit. What the hell?”

“Umm, I didn’t say that, mister.” Abigail wriggles a little, and squeaks as she starts to slip.
I'm forced to bring her to my chest again in order to get a proper grip on her.

“Uh, yes you sure as fuck did, Abigail.”
Those blue eyes went wide as saucers.

"Ohhhhhhh, you said fuckkkkkkk. That’s not nice.”

“Shit.” I look at her, damn it. “Don’t say it Abigail. Just pretend you didn’t hear it ok?”

Goodreads TBR link  http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28524459-pain