09 January 2016

Re Read: Tall, Tatted and Tempting by Tammy Faulkner


So I have about 25 new books on the kindle to read and my Kindle Unlimited is full, so what I am reading, yep I started a re read, thinking I know everything that happens and can set it down in between house work and kids. (now i am slowly reading the entire series, i hope to get to a new read soon)

This series is absolutely one of my favorites. I might wrote about this series before, if so then you have to read about the Reed brothers again. This first book was great introduction to this big hearted family. Logan, who is deaf, has an run in with Emily who happens to be a run away from a wealthy family. 

He finds her, pursues her, and takes care of her in a time when she needs someone to help her. In this book, you meet all his brothers and if you don't fall in love then I don't know whats wrong with you. 



She’s locked up tight. But he might be the key. Logan Reed is tall, tatted and tempting. Kit’s a woman with a mean right hook and a secret. Kit wants a tattoo, but Logan sees more than she intended in the drawing she shows him. He sees her in ways no one ever has. Logan’s not disabled; but he hasn’t spoken in eight years. He hasn’t needed to. Until he meets Kit. Logan doesn’t know everything about Kit. Kit doesn’t know anything about herself, until she has to sacrifice all she ever wanted to save what’s most important to him.