09 September 2013

Thirty One Update


So this summer was slow for business but it was nice. I didnt have to worry about canceling family plans because of a party or a meeting. This fall, I cannot say the same. My original plan was to take it slow. My daughters are in activities and work is out right crazy. September I had 3 parties pop up, yay for business. My hostesses are so sweet and they really try to have great parties. This month is double hostess rewards and I believe that all my hostesses are going for the gold! I am working on a huge fundraiser for a sweet little boy that went into Childrens Hospital last month after having what the doctors believe was a stroke at 3 weeks old. So we are helping his family and gathering as many orders as possible and they will be recieving my commission. I am so excited to be able to help this family. October has already turned busy and November is booked. Its funny how things work out when you dont expect them. This business has really done a lot for me as a person, to work with these women and sharing our faith together is a blessing. I am hoping to bring on a few recruits and spread the message of Thirty One but we shall see, I am not much of a 'seller' when it comes to this stuff, I am more of a 'I use it why aren't you?' person. But I am super excited with my customers and our upcoming customer specials. Visit my website for more information www.mythirtyone.com/kmbowers