07 August 2013

A heart breaking post from a fellow Blogger please visit website


http://www.mommyguru.com/raising-for-maddox/ My sweet friend Valerie’s sister, Brittney was tragically killed in a car accident on Friday and leaves behind a one-year-old baby boy, Maddox. As Valerie went through her sister’s nightstand, she found one of the most beautiful prayers I have ever read. It shows one mothers amazing faith and relationship with God and just how much she loved her son Maddox with all of her heart & soul. I wanted to share this with all of you because I know this family needs our prayers. I’m also hopeful that it touches one person’s life, as it has done mine and that they would offer a random act of kindness, even just $1 to help this sweet baby boy. Brittney’s organs have all been donated and tonight a 19-year-old in Philadelphia will have a new & perfect heart. You can donate by clicking here. xo http://www.gofundme.com/3tfcrs HER PRAYER: I give Maddox back to you. Thank you for trusting me with such a beautiful, loving, god fearing, grounded, smart, knows what’s right, hates evil son. Help me listen to the Holy Spirit while raising him. Show yourself to him when he’s older and may he learn that you will love him & provide for him-show him which way to go- If he will make the decision to make you The Lord of his life his life will be so full & he will be with you forever. You are the only one who satisfies. I pray for his future wife that she comes from an amazing Christian family. She will love him, encourage him, pray for him and stand with him. Teach me how to love him instead of getting frustrated. Help me lord. You know everything I need. You are the answer.