01 August 2012

Mark Online Beauty Bash


Hi everyone! I am hosting a very special Online Beauty Bash. The Beauty Bash will run from August 1st - August 20th. I will be making a Personal Donation of 30% of my earnings from this Online Beauty Bash to the Wounded Warrior Project in the hopes of bringing more attention to this wonderful organization. Please join me at the party Shop the Party


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with and this is not endorsed by The Wounded Warrior Project. This will be an individual, personal donation made in my name to the organization.


Overview of the Wounded Warrior Project:
Their Mission:
To honor & empower wounded warriors.
Their Vision:
To foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history.
Their Purpose:
To raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members.
To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.

Programs offered:
Mind:
Combat Stress Recovery
Project Odyssey
Restore Warriors
Family Support
Family Support Retreats
Body:
Physical health & Wellness
Soldier Ride
WWP Packs
Economic Empowerment:
Campus Services
TRACK
Transition Training Academy
Warriors at Work
Engagement:
Alumni
Connect
Benefits Service
International SupportI
Peer Mentoring
Policy & Government Affairs
WWP Resource Center
The WWP has helped numerous soldiers and I encourage you to visit Wounded Warrior Project to see for yourself the difference they are making.

 I would like to personally send out a message to the brave men & women of the Armed Forces both past and present. Thank you for the sacrifices you have made for us. We Salute you. God Bless.

A personal thank you to the following blogs for sharing this post:
Made.By.Jess , I Don't Get Sundays , Southern Stay at Home Momma , Picking Up The Pennies , Everyday Ramblings Of My Life , Giveaway Maven , My Devotional Thoughts , Coupon Blessings Now , Tegan's Library , Southern Belle , Divas Fashion Vault , The Ordinary Housewife & Sassy Pants Momma